Remember the ad? “Carlsberg don’t make flatmates, but if they did, they’d probably be the best flatmates in the world”. Well, do you have a Carlsberg estate agent? Let’s see what they might look like:
- Their offices would be open early, stay open late, and that includes weekends.
- They would collect viewers in a limo and chauffeur them from house to house.
- Their brochures would be thick, glossy, and full of beautiful photographs, no matter the price of the property.
- They would fill your house with flowers at their expense, for each viewing.
- Your asking price would be non-negotiable and they would insist on not claiming commission unless this was achieved.
- Their staff would all be impeccably groomed and beautifully mannered.
- They would only allow viewings by fully vetted cash buyers.
- Your house would be professionally cleaned before each viewing, at their expense.
An impossible list? Maybe. Something to aspire to? Definitely!
Add your own?